Retrospec Weekender Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board 10'
Light as a feather...
Only 17 lbs when fully inflated, this ultralight stand up paddle board is a no-brainer addition for any weekend excursion. Deflate it, roll it up, and toss it in the included carry bag when you’re off to your next destination.
...sturdy as a board
Our inflatable paddle boards are constructed from ArmorStrength PVC and designed to withstand variable conditions. A textured, but supple foam deck provides added stability and a no-slip grip, even when wet.
The complete package
This iSUP is everything you need to get out on the water. Each board comes with a lightweight, adjustable paddle, carry bag, high-pressure dual action pump, removable fins, leash, and waterproof phone case.
- Materials and Manufacturing ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 10’x30”x6”
- Weight of Board 17 lbs
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 250lbs
- D-Rings 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, extends to a little less than 9’ and collapses to about 3’ for easy transport
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for you board